Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Few Things

Hey guys! I hope that all is well and that you had a good weekend! I'm getting ready to head out to Florida on Thursday and I'm really excited about it. I'm kind of burned out and a little escape from the cold will be a really welcome change. I've popped in today to show you a few random pictures I've collected over the past few days.


I have been on a major avocado toast kick lately. Definitely one of my favorite meals by far, especially on this whole grain bread. So good.


I finally tried the Gingerbread Oat Bars from Trader Joe's. I still feel like I'm missing something in the ingredients and it's not supposed to be vegan but every time I check it looks fine! Anyway, it is really good! It has a nice kick of spice to it and it really great. Definitely a good find.


My mom and I decided to head over to the vegan bakery here (Sweet to Lick) because I had seen something on Instagram that I wanted to pick up!


I had gotten these Swiss Rolls for my birthday a few years ago and I have NEVER been able to get them again since then! They always sell out so quickly and I just don't go enough to catch them in stock. I finally did this time and my mom and I each decided to get a regular one and a festive holiday peppermint one. These things are so good guys. I also got a funfetti scone because… well it's funfetti. You know how I feel about sprinkles and sparkles (M. that one was for you, ha!).


Finally, I tried to have some self control on Black Friday but I could not pass this deal up. I love Zoya nail polish because it is cruelty free/vegan and also Big 5 Free (they do not use 5 of the most toxic chemicals found in many other brands of nail polish). These beauties are expensive though at $10 a bottle so it is definitely a rare occasion for me to splurge on these. For Black Friday these were 70% off and for $3 a bottle I had to go for it. From left to right the shades are Dillon (I'm wearing this one now and it is GORGEOUS), Alice, Cosmo (not what I was expecting but glitter is still always good), Hudson and Rayne. Honestly, I wish I had gotten more!!

So that's what I have for you today! I hope that you are all doing great. I took Delilah's holiday pictures over the weekend and will post a few for you to check out over the weekend while I'm away!! I'll also do my best to document my trip with photos :)

Enjoy the rest of your week <3

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have an absolutely fabulous time in Florida and hope the weather is sunny enough with extra vitamin D to get you through the winter months :). Yummy looking treats; because...funfetti. Best saying ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was an amazing time, I miss it already! Haha glad you enjoyed it and it's totally the truth! All things funfetti are just the best ever!

      Delete
  2. I love avocado toast too!! Those treats look AHMAZING, I want one of each! I hope you have so much fun in Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avocado toast is the best for sure! Such an easy and satisfying meal :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Cant believe all the great things TJs has come out with since I moved. Thanks for partaking when I cant. And great job at Sweet to Lick.

    Never heard of a Black Friday sale on nail polish.

    Will look forward to Delilah's pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww maybe Santa will bring you a little care package from Trader Joe's when he (she? haha) can get there! Sweet to Lick is amazing, those Swiss Rolls are my favorite, I'm so glad I was finally able to get them again.

      I hadn't heard of a Black Friday nail polish sale either but I'm glad I found out about it!

      Delete