Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Catching Up

Hey guys. I am sorry I have been pretty absent lately. I've been dealing with a few things that have been pretty stressful and it seems like it'll take a little longer to resolve so it's been frustrating and taking up a lot of my time. I'm probably going to take it back down to two days a week here just because I am spreading myself thin and I can't make more work for myself right now.

With that said, I do have a few things to share with you today. I have a few hauls and just a few meals to share. I guess it's better than nothing though.


Trader Joe's produce haul. White potatoes, sweet potatoes, asparagus, avocado, cauliflower, tomatoes, bok choy and romaine.


Trader Joe's regular grocery haul. This cereal is so delicious! Also got tofu, bananas, pretzel chips, Bamba(!!!!!), hummus and cherry chocolate chip ice cream.


The all Vegan Market finally opened up!!! It's called Sweet To Lick - The Market and they are fully stocked with all kinds of amazing vegan yumminess. Of course everything that looked good to me was pricey so I kept my haul small. I was mostly interested in the refrigerator items and I'm really excited to try this stuff! I got some Hail Merry Tarts (I can never find these!), the Chao Mac n Cheese, a Coconut Bliss Ice Cream Sandwich, Violife Cheese (I can't wait to try this!!!!) and some Forager Yogurt which I will be having for lunch today.


I couldn't wait to try the Chao Mac n Cheese so I had it that night for dinner! It was really good, great texture as well. It was a little salty for me but definitely the best pre made vegan mac n cheese option I've tried so far.


This is from a long time ago and haven't had a chance to post but it is a yummy bento box. On the left we have my favorite vegan caesar chick'n pasta salad and on the right we have a granny smith apple and some almonds.


I also tried my Soom Chocolate Tahini spread on some toast with banana and it was so good! I'm so glad I splurged on it.

So that's what I have for you today! I am sorry I haven't been commenting on your posts as much, I just haven't been able to get online that much. I hope that you are all doing well! <3

14 comments:

Bianca said...

Sorry you're dealing with stressful stuff! I am soooo jealous of your Chao mac. It looks so good! Also, I'll be in Nashville next week so I'll have to get this cereal and those peanut snacks!! You always have the best TJ's stuff.

Unknown said...

HUGS to you as well! I hope things improve soon! Chao Mac? WHAT!? OMG! I'm jealous, too! LOL And that produce haul - AWESOME!!!!!

vegan.in.brighton said...

The mac & chao and pasta salad both look so good! I wish I was eating them right now. Sorry you're dealing with some stressful stuff, I hope that life gets less stressy soon.

Sarah said...

thank you so much. The Mac was really good, definitely the best texture and taste of the ones I've had. Yay for Trader Joe's trips! I can't wait to see your haul! The Bamba snacks are an Israeli snack I've been eating for years and it was so cool to see it there!

Sarah said...

Aww thank you so much Jennifer, HUGS back at you. The Chao Mac is amazing! I may try to make my own cheese sauce from chao cheese. We'll see how it goes.

Sarah said...

Both meals were delicious. Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

J said...

Hugs; I hope the stress lessens for you soon <3
The Chao mac & cheese looks amazing, and I bet the chocolate Soom was perfect with bananas!

Trixie said...

Work still crazy busy?

Sarah said...

Thanks, trying to pull my head above water. The Chao was delicious and the chocolate soom was perfect with banana! I bet it'll be great with strawberries too.

Sarah said...

Yeah work is busy but some personal stuff too. It'll get sorted eventually.

Trixie said...

Awe, hang in there! xoxo

Sarah said...

Thank you <3

Hillary said...

I need to find the Chao mac and cheese I'm dying for it!! Did you like the forager yogurt? I hope I can find the cherry flavor sometime!
I hope you catch a break soon! Hugs!

Sarah said...

The Chao was good but maybe not worth the crazy price I paid for it. I'd be better off making a cheese sauce on my own from chao cheese and getting more servings for the same price or cheaper. The yogurt was delicious! I'm hoping I can request that they get the lemon flavor :)

Thanks <3