Sunday, May 21, 2023

OMG I'm Back!!

Heyyyyyy everyone!! I has been entirely too long and I'm so sorry for that. Please know that I have missed all of you and I have missed this blog. Life got really hard for a while forcing me to make some big changes but I finally feel like I'm in a much better place. A place where I feel confident making the commitment to come back and start doing what I love again. This blog has been such a special place for me over the years. I've made some great friends and you have all given me love and support during some of the most difficult times in my life. I'm so grateful to all of you.

With that said, my time on THIS blog is going to end here. This is not my life anymore. I've worked too hard and have come too far. I've taken risks, made moves and have created the life I've always wanted. And that deserves a fresh start, a new space and a clean slate. If you care to join me, I'll now be blogging over at Vegan Desert Butterfly. The first few posts will fill you in on what has been going on and how I got back to the desert. I really hope you'll join me, I'm so excited to be back and would love to see you all over there 💜



4 comments:

Panty Buns said...

Welcome back to blogging again!
As a very reclusive vegetarian I enjoyed your reading you vegan blog posts when you were living on Long Island in New York - and will doubtlessly enjoy your future blog posts at
Vegan Desert Butterfly :-)

Sarah said...

Thank you so much!! I hope you'll continue to enjoy my posts :) I love blogging and I've missed it so much! I'll see you over there :)

Susan said...

Welcome back! Immediately following your new blog.

Sarah said...

Ahhhh thank you!!