Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Another Grocery Haul

Hey guys! I hope that all is well and that you enjoyed your weekend. I was so excited we actually had a gorgeous day on Sunday where it was 60 and sunny. It was so perfect so I made sure to get out for a bit and enjoy it. And then I came home and took a nap haha. I haven't been feeling great the past few weeks so I'm just trying to catch up on sleep and feed my body some good stuff.

I did some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's and then stopped into H-Mart to grab a few things. Check out what I got:


For the produce I got a bag of baby spinach, a HUGE bag of clementines, a bag of spring mix, some zucchini, 2 avocados and some shredded cabbage.


For groceries I got some tofu, some soyaki sauce, frozen peaches and cherries and some of the garlic and herb pizza dough.


Guys, I seriously love H-Mart. The prices there are insane. In the back of this picture is a package of 5 servings of udon noodles that I got for $2.99! I don't know if that is a good price but 5 servings of noodles for $3 sounds pretty good to me. I also got a Chinese eggplant and a bunch of scallions. This cost me about $5.

I'm thinking I'm going to make an udon noodle stir fry tonight and I'll make sure to take pictures of it to show you this weekend. I hope that you are all doing well and that your week goes quickly! It's supposed to warm up again later this week and I'm looking forward to it!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome Grocery Haul!!!!
Very Nice!!!!

Bianca said...

Ooh, 5 servings for $3 is a sweet deal. I'll be in Nashville this weekend (where there's a Trader Joe's), and I feel like I need to go through your old blog posts and make a list of all the things I need to stock up on!

Sarah said...

Thank you :)

Sarah said...

They are large bricks of udon noodles too! I'm so excited, they are my favorite!

Oooh yes, make sure you stock up! The one thing off the top of my head that I know you'll want to pick up is that everything bagel seasoning. Yum!!! Your avocado toast will be even better!

Ingrid said...

Oooh, an udon stir fry sounds delicious! I can't wait to see what you created!

I also want to see what you'll do with the pizza dough! Calzone? Pizza? Garlic knots?

I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this! <3

Sarah said...

I love udon noodles so much. They have the best texture.

I haven't touched the pizza dough yet. I may have to freeze it for now because I don't think I'll get to it before Passover. Garlic knots post Passover sound pretty amazing though!

Thanks, it's been a tough few weeks.

Vegan In The VI said...

H-Mart is a great place. Even their aisle full of rice cookers and stuff is fun to browse. The one i went to in Virginia was always a mob scene.