Friday, April 26, 2019

Day Off

Hey guys. I hope all is well! I am taking a day off from writing a proper post because I just haven't been able to grab any content. I'm house sitting and still in the middle of an awful flare so I'm really exhausted. Taking care of 4 animals mid flare has been challenging and I haven't been sleeping so I just haven't had any spare energy to focus on anything blog related.

I do have one photo to share with you. For those of you that have been with me for a while you have seen my beautiful niece Delilah grow up. I haven't shared any pictures of her in a while and I have one of her from this vacation she is on and I wanted to share it with you to show you how much she has grown!


I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! She was just a baby!

Anyway, sorry I don't have more for you. I hope to have something for Tuesday. I'm planning on a Netflix binge and snuggling with the babies all weekend and I'm hoping that'll be the medicine I need to get back into my groove.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 💜

4 comments:

Hillary said...

OMG I cannot believe how big Delilah has gotten!! Time really does fly doesn't it!!
I hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend full of furry cuddles!

Susan said...

I hope Netflix and cuddles sees you feeling better. <3

Jennifer said...

I joke that the only reason why kids exist is to make your realize how much time has gone by lol

Sarah said...

Hillary: I know! It's crazy how big she has gotten! Thank you!

Susan: Thanks! I definitely enjoyed my Netflix Binge and cuddles! They are the best medicine :)

Jennifer: OMG seriously! I can't believe how quickly it's gone!