Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Hauls and Meal Prep

Hey everyone. I hope that you are all doing well. I know this post is going up a little later than usual but things have just been so crazy here. Today's post will be quick. I'll just be sharing a few hauls and some meal prep that I did for the week.


First is a small haul from the Sweet To Lick Market. I went in to get the feta because I've been craving Greek salad and Violife is the best feta! I got some other goodies because why not. I saw this individual sized bag of Beanfields cheddar and sour cream chips and had to try them. I have never seen that flavor and thought they sounded delicious and omg they are! I would love to find a big bag of them for sure! I had to get my jerky of course and then some chocolate too.



You can't go to the market without going to the bakery! I grabbed a Halloween funfetti whoopee cookie and a rocky road bar, yum!


I went to Trader Joe's this weekend and grabbed some stuff from there as well. I got baby zucchini, grape tomatoes, inner peas, mixed greens, butter lettuce, baby spinach, tots, white beans, mini marshmallows, falafel, a potato, cornbread crisps, nutty bites with chocolate, pears, bananas and cauliflower rice.

After Trader Joe's I did some pretty awesome meal prep.


I made another delicious soup with all of the delicious veggies and white beans that I got. This is my new favorite soup and will definitely be a winter staple!


I made a baked oatmeal and used raisins instead of chocolate chips. This has bananas, almonds and raisins which are my favorite toppings for oatmeal. This is so freaking delicious and so easy to throw together.

That's what I have for you today! I'm so sorry I haven't been around much, things have been crazy but I'm really trying to find my balance. I hope you are all doing well and I promise I'll catch up on your posts soon! 💚



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting. Your soup looks so good. If/when you have time would you please consider posting a recipe or guide. I would be most grateful. And you are right he should have been there with you and I’m so sorry for that, but thank you soooo much for bringing joy to everybody who reads...💙💙

Susan said...

Your food looks great, soup and oatmeal sounds perfect for cooler months.
We get some Beanfields flavours here, but never that cheddar sour cream one. I hope it comes here one day, sounds amazing!

J said...

Awesome hauls, the Beanfields chips sound delicious! And yum, your soup looks so good, especially for this weather!

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Hillary said...

That soup is screaming my name!!
I agree those chips are amazing! I always have to get a bag when Sprouts has a sale!!
I hope all is well with you!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

Those cornbread crisps are SO GOOD but I haven't braved Trader Joe's in ages so I guess I'm just deprived! I agree with Susan; soup and oatmeal are just the thing when it's cold.