Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Grocery Haul and New Products!

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was certainly productive if anything. I'm really excited to show you this grocery haul which includes some new products that I found! I can't believe how many cool things are coming out at the stores now. I'm going to skip my blabber and just get to the goods! I went to Trader Joe's as well as Stop & Shop.


Trader Joe's produce: Romaine hearts, sliced mushrooms, tomatoes and broccoli.


Trader Joe's groceries: Almond milk, a new vegan drink (Vanilla Almond Spiced Chai!!!), tofurkey, soft pretzel and slivered almonds for some almond feta I'm going to make!


Look at how awesome this is! It's everything bagel seasoning! What?! I know I'm definitely going to be sprinkling this on the pretzel and we'll see where else it ends up! I think it would be kind of amazing on popcorn too.


Stop & Shop: Gardein tenders (Trader Joe's hasn't been stocked in weeks and I wanted to make a chick'n caesar salad. These are so much more expensive than Trader Joe's too, boo!), Califia Hazelnut creamer for my decaf coffee that I drink once a week and of course some stuffed grape leaves!


I also found this!!! They had the Cherry Garcia and it was hard to choose but I went with the Coconut Seven Layer Bar flavor. 


You guys. This shit is good! The texture is super creamy, definitely an improvement over the Chocolate Brownie flavor which was a little icy to me. I'm happy I found this! Cherry Garcia is definitely next.


I made another stir fry because the last one I made was so good. This one has leftover eggplant with garlic sauce I had and I mixed it with tofu, mushrooms, asparagus and broccoli. There is some rice under there too. So good you guys. I made a huge batch of this so I'll be enjoying it all week. 

So that's what I have for you today! I've been feeling really good about my posts here lately. I've been really motivated and inspired and I haven't felt that in a long time. I'm really excited to keep bringing you fun posts with delicious vegan meals :)

I hope that you all have a great week! I'll see you on Saturday!!



6 comments:

Hillary said...

I read on either Instagram or twitter that Trader Joe's is going with a different supplier for their chickenless tenders and also the Mandarin morsels. I don't know who else besides Gardein makes the mandarin morsels, but apparently they will be carrying them again, just from a different supplier and it might take awhile.
Your stir-fry looks so delicious!
I need to find the new flavors of Ben & Jerry's. I'm not sure why the chocolate brownie is less creamy than the other flavors, but I noticed it, and judging by the reviews so did everyone else. But the other flavors I've had are outstanding!
Your posts have been really great lately, and as always!!

Vegan In The VI said...

Excrutiating jealousy! We still only get the Chunky Monkey and Fudge Brownie down here! Didnt even know they came out with more flavors!

I will tell the Mr. about the Soft Pretzels for when he goes back. He is a big fan. Guess you need to spritz with a little water to get the Everything to adhere. Please post on them when you try them.

Bet the Chai went down fast.

Your stir-fry is gorgeous! love the purple color from the Eggplant!

Sarah said...

That's what the guy at the store told me. He didn't know when they would be back. So sad because Gardein is way too expensive to get that often.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the brownie flavor was a little off in texture. I do find them to be very sweet as well but also very good. I have my eyes on the Cherry Garcia one though!

Thank you so much! <3

Sarah said...

Aww at least it is making its way down there! Hopefully the other flavors will follow!

Soft pretzels are one of my all time favorite foods. I'm a big fan of bread haha. I didn't put enough water to get the topping to adhere but I just dipped it and it was still delicious!

Haha yes indeed! And thank you!

Vegan In The VI said...

Who ever thought the day would come when you would actually blog more than me?! Life is strange.

Sarah said...

Haha, I used to blog every day! I think I've just been more consistent recently than I have been in a really long time.