Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Orlando or Bust

Hey guys! I know I've been bad about blogging but truthfully I just had too much to do over the past week. I'm getting ready to leave my for trip to Orlando tomorrow so I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and I'll do the best I can to make sure I get fun pictures to share from my trip!


There will be no posts on here Friday or Sunday but I hope to be back with a recap post on Tuesday! I hope you all have a great week and enjoy your weekend! <3

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Trixie said...

Have a great trip!!! Looking forward to pics!

Ingrid said...

Yay! Have so much fun!

Beverlee said...

Have a wonderful time! Happy Birthday! I know it's sometime this month :)

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday and Vacay! Looking forward to trip pics when you get back!

Bianca said...

Yay! Have a great trip!!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much everyone! I had a great trip and my birthday was wonderful :)

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a good trip! You went when my sister was down there. Clearly different planes- she was coming from the Philly airport.