Friday, August 17, 2018

Even More Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well! I'm sure we are all ready for the weekend! This week has been really long and I've had a lot of long days so I'm excited for a little bit of weekend relaxation starting on Sunday. Due to the craziness of the week I don't have a ton of meals to share but I made sure to photograph a few when I could!


I think I've mentioned that I've been helping out with taking my aunt to some of her physical therapy appointments and one of those appointments was before work this week. I had to pack a lunch that would be ok out of the fridge for a while because I wouldn't have time to run home and pick it up so I just made a simple peanut butter sandwich and had a banana on the side. It worked out perfectly.


This was probably my favorite meal. It has been insanely hot lately and it is sadly usually really warm in my office so I'm always overheated and more often than not headache-y by the time I get home. I wanted a no fuss refreshing dinner. I grabbed two of the spinach pinwheels from the freezer and heated them and had them with a side of super cold, juicy, refreshing watermelon. It was perfect.


This dinner was the result of super indecisiveness. I couldn't figure out what I wanted so I had a little bit of everything. I had a boca burger, a small caesar salad and some chips. It was super yummy.


Here is some more iced coffee that I made at home in this gorgeous "The Ocean Has My Heart" tumbler that I got a while ago when my friend was doing an Ocean Charity release in her shop (it's sadly no longer available). I've been enjoying making it at home so this is a budget change I'm really excited about.

That's what I have for you today! I hope that you all have an amazing weekend (share your fun weekend plans below!) and I'll see you on Tuesday! <3

10 comments:

J said...

The boca/salad/chips dinner looks perfect! And that's great that you've been making your own iced coffee!

Hillary said...

I agree with Julie about the boca burger meal. I love meals with a little bit of everything!
Great idea making your own iced coffee! I've been making my own iced Chai and it's easy and so much cheaper!!
I hope you get to have a cool and relaxing weekend!

Panty Buns said...

love iced coffee, and all of those munchies look super yummy - and healthy! I love bananas and peanut butter together, and the watermelon looks especially enticing in this hot weather.

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Thank you! It was delicious! Making my own iced coffee has been great! Definitely saves money and I get to use all of my fun cups!

Sarah said...

I love random meals with a little bit of everything too. It was perfect. Oooh iced chai sounds so yummy!!
Thank you!

Sarah said...

Iced coffee is seriously one of life's greatest pleasures! Peanut butter and banana is far superior to pb and j and the watermelon was perfect!

Have a great weekend!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

Sometimes, you just don't know what you want, so you have everything!

Bananas and peanut butter are a classic for a reason! Have you ever tried sliced apple on a peanut butter sandwich? It's pretty awesome. I also really like almond butter and sliced strawberries. Add a little shredded coconut and/or mini chocolate chips if you're feeling fancy.

Jennifer said...

I always enjoy seeing your EATS! I'm back to posting...not much food today but lots of other stuff!

Sarah said...

Yes!!! Just like your snacky boxes which I love so much!!!

I haven't tried apples with pb in a sandwich! I have to try, it sounds amazing! Almond butter and strawberries sounds amazing too. I'll definitely have to try all of these combos! I bet these would all be great grilled too!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I'll have to go and check it out!