Friday, December 14, 2018

Stuff I Ate

Hey guys! I hope that you are all doing well! Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a great week and I'm sure you are all ready for your weekend. I am as well and I feel like I'm counting the minutes. I still feel like my body is dragging and I'm just completely drained from being sick but I'm working on getting better.

I have a few meals to share with you today but it has definitely been a weird week as there isn't much that I've actually wanted to eat. With that said, I'll show you the few meals I did photograph.


I decided to treat myself to some sushi and it was so delicious. It was by far my favorite meal of the week and oddly enough the price went back down to $6.49. I'm not going to argue with it, it's just weird 😂 In any case, it was absolutely delicious and I'm glad I decided to treat myself.


I was really craving pizza but didn't have a pizza crust (I keep meaning to get one from Trader Joe's but I keep forgetting!) so I decided to make a pizza bagel! I used the Violife Mozzarella Shreds (really good!!) and it was exactly what I wanted.


When I went to pick up the sushi I noticed that they had Panera Garden Veggie soup in a container! This used to be my favorite soup at Panera but I haven't seen it there in the longest time (it is vegan without the Pesto). I decided to grab it for lunch the next day and you guys… it was so DISAPPOINTING!!! This is not the garden veggie soup I remember. This was like a few sad veggies and barley in tomato sauce. I hated it and it made me nauseous. Definitely disappointing and a waste of money.


I brought some fruit and peanut to work with me to have as snacks. This is always a good idea!



I saw this meme on Instagram and I was like OMG ME!!! 😂 

So those are all of the sad meals I have to share today. Sorry things have been lackluster here lately but as I start to feel better it'll get more exciting! I hope that you enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday!

8 comments:

Hillary said...

How weird that the price for the sushi fluctuates! But hey, it went back to a normal price!!
How disappointing about the soup. Especially because it seemed like a safe choice since you've ha it before!!
I hope you continue to feel better!

J said...

Yay for pizza bagels; that's become our traditional dinner for Friday nights, so I'll be having some soon, haha! Cute meme!

Sarah said...

I know, the pricing is definitely really weird but I can't complain because I got it at a good price this time! The soup was such a bummer, I was really looking forward to it!

Thank you! <3

Sarah said...

Yay!! Pizza bagels for the win! It was delicious, I hope you enjoyed yours!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

That is some beautiful sushi! I love the way they cut the carrots. When I watch Japanese cooks cutting up carrots on YouTube, I wonder how one develops the talent of cutting them so evenly--maybe I need a better knife?

And yes, fruit and peanut butter: always wonderful!

Sarah said...

They always make amazing sushi, especially for a grocery store! I always envy some good chopping skills or some good sushi rolling skills. I definitely want to work on my sushi game in 2019!

It is definitely always a great snack!

Jennifer said...

Grocery store pricing is weird! Recently a bunch of stuff at my local Aldi's went up in price, and I am scratching my head as to why. I might just go to another store near me (I am lucky to have so many near me) Some prices yo-yo back and forth like your sushi. I need to make some sushi again, so yummy!

Bummer about that soup! I find that the prepackaged stuff never lives up to the restaurant versions.

Sarah said...

It is weird! I just went to get sushi again today because I just didn't have the energy to make lunch and it was $5 for $5 Wednesday but they were normal size this time instead of tiny rolls. It's so strange!

It was so disappointing!