Friday, January 18, 2019

Quickie

Hey everyone, I hope that all is well. Today's post is going to be a quickie because I still have no appetite and am not eating a ton. I'm having a pretty bad mental health week so I'm just doing the best I can to get through it. For now, I'll just share what I have managed to eat and photograph and hopefully by Tuesday I'll have some for interesting meals to share with you.


I decided to pick up a pumpernickel bagel with tofutti. I took off a bunch of that cream cheese because it was a lot and ate half for breakfast and half for lunch.


This was a dinner one day. Avocado toast and an apple.

Sorry this post was short and boring. I do have a bunch of delicious food to make and hopefully I'll feel like making it soon. My goal is to have way more interesting and delicious food on Tuesday since the weekend is almost here.

Hope you all have a great weekend. 💜

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Positive thoughts, prayers, vibes coming your way! HUGS!
The items you ate and listed sure do look and sound good tho!

Hillary said...

I want that bagel!!!
I hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much. That means a lot and I'll take all of it <3

Sarah said...

The bagel was really good. Thanks <3

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

The end of the week can be hard for me, too! You're right, it's a lot of cheese. You're clever to get two meals out of it.

Sometimes it's hard. Sorry it's hard for you right now. I hope you're doing better soon.

Unknown said...

I love a good pumpernickel bagel with tofutti! I still don’t understand why they add so much cream cheese at bagel shops- does anyone really enjoy an inch thick cream cheese?
Hope you’re feeling better soon and get some rest over the weekend
Ttrockwood

J said...

I still haven't tried avocado toast yet; I don't know what I'm waiting for! I hope you feel better soon and that your appetite comes back! <3

Jennifer said...

These are probably all of Wolfie's favorite foods ^__^

Sarah said...

Yes, I learned that I should always ask for a small container as well! I save the excess cream cheese for future use too!

Thanks. It was a really bad last week but it's getting better.

Sarah said...

Yes!!! Pumpernickel is the best! I think there are a lot of people that do like that much. I like a good schmear but that's just excessive.

Thank you! <3

Sarah said...

Oooh def try avocado toast, it is so good! Make sure to season it and you'll love it!

Thank you!

Sarah said...

Yessss!!! Wolfie has great taste! ;)