Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Grocery Haul

Hey everyone! Sorry for my lack of posts lately. It's just been one of those weeks. It was a bit rough but I'm working on pulling myself out of it. I haven't been eating much either so I just haven't had much to share. I did manage to take a few picks of hauls so I am here to share those with you today.


I've heard these cornbread crisps are delicious so I had to give them a try. I also saw that their cauliflower pizza crush is vegan and was really excited to pick it up. I have never made a truly successful cauliflower crust so I'm looking forward to trying this. I also got these little pre-portioned bags of raw almonds to snack on.


In this picture we have some scallions, zucchini noodles (lazy), medjool dates, romaine, cabbage, tomatoes, diced onions (lazy), frozen blueberries and honeycrisp apples.


This is a mini Amazon haul. I wanted to get some vegan probiotics and I decided to try the Soom Chocolate Tahini Spread that I first saw in a post by Bianca to make the shipping worth it. I'm probably going to be trying it on toast with banana tomorrow. I think it'll be amazing in oatmeal as well!


Of course I had to have my Bubble Tea this weekend. I went for the medium because it is really filling but it was delicious as always.

Sorry so short and not really exciting. Hopefully things will improve throughout the week and I'll have some more fun posts for you later this week. 

Hope you are all doing well <3


12 comments:

J said...

The cauliflower pizza crust sounds really interesting; hope you enjoy it! I've only tried a sample of the chocolate Soom at a vegfest once, but it was really good! :D

Jennifer said...

Awesome haul! And that Cauliflower Pizza Crust OMG!!!! I need to find one!!!

Hillary said...

I saw someone on Youtube use that cauliflower pizza crust. She really loved it! I need to look for those cornbread crisps, they sound tasty!!

Beverlee said...

Love those cornbread crisps! I eat them with TJ's vegan chili and sometimes just by themselves. Will anybody who tries them advise if they seem sweet? They're low in sugar, I think, but they seem sweet. Maybe it's my weirdo tastebuds. Can't wait to see what you think about the chocolate tahini!

Ingrid said...

I am curious to see how the crust goes, and I haven't tried the cornbread crisps either! I love TJ's and their seasonal stuff.

I hope you are having a good week so far!

Sarah said...

I haven't tried it yet but I'm excited! The chocolate Soom was good!

Sarah said...

Thanks! It's in the pizza section at Trader Joe's!

Sarah said...

Oh, that's good to know! I haven't tried the crust or the cornbread chips yet but I'm looking forward to both!

Sarah said...

I still haven't tried the chips but I'm looking forward to it! I'll let you know if I think they are sweet. It says sweet and savory on the bag so I wouldn't doubt it!

Sarah said...

I know, TJs is the best ever. I haven't tried either yet but I'm hoping to soon!

Thanks, you as well!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE SOOM! I first had it when I worked at Animo. They will pour some on banana nice cream. Mmmm...

I can't wait to hear how the cauliflower pizza worked. I might want to pick that up from Trader Joe's.

Sarah said...

I've been hearing everywhere that it is the best tahini, hands down. It even said so in this huge, gorgeous Israeli food cookbook I have.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping to this week! I'll let you know.