Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well. I know I missed Fun Friday but I have had kind of a bad week emotionally and I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. I did manage to take a few pictures of food I've eaten this week to share with you! I'm also excited because I've actually taken the time to meal plan for next week so I have some delicious meals coming up as well.


I made the same tofu scramble that I made in Orlando to have throughout the week and it is so good you guys. I really like the spinach and tomato combo and I add a lot of garlic to it also and it's delicious. I had it with some toast with Earth Balance.


I was really craving pizza so I decided to make a flatbread pizza using Trader Joe's Lavash and it was really yummy. Next time I'll add some spinach and broccoli since those are my favorite pizza toppings.


Speaking of broccoli! This was a work lunch I had and I was not feeling super hungry so I just had some rice and broccoli and it was perfect.


I had a bit of a chocolate craving and decided to have a treat yo self moment so I went to Sweet To Lick to see what they had. The didn't have much left but they did have one more of these amazing looking Rocky Road bars so I made sure to grab it! 


Here it is in the box. It is good you guys. And huge. So luckily I have some left over for another dessert... probably tonight :)


Of course I had to have my Sunday bubble tea!! The same as always - Peach Tea with Boba and 50% sweetness.


I mentioned in my Orlando post that I bought myself a little birthday gift from the Farmers Market in Orlando. Here it is. I am in love with it. You know I love my mermaids and kind of wish I could be one so I saw this one with the magical glitter and decided that she needed to come home with me. They actually have an Etsy shop called Clockwork Alley (I'm not affiliated with them at all, I just LOVE their stuff) and they make amazing Steampunk inspired jewelry. 

So that's what I have for you today! I'm excited for Tuesday's post where I'll be back with some hauls and some meal prep I am going to be working on tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday <3

8 comments:

Beverlee said...

Love her! Hope you feel magical every time you wear it! Love your new profile pic too!

Ingrid said...

I was going to say that I've been craving broccoli like crazy, but then I saw that Rocky Road bar and forgot all about vegetables. Ha ha!

I love the mermaid necklace, and I love Etsy - it's a dangerous place!

I hope you have a wonderful day off tomorrow, and a calm, relaxing week. Big hugs!

Hillary said...

I hope this week is better for you. So many hugs! Your tofu scramble looks amazing!!
The rocky road bar looks like the best treat ever!!
I want to be a mermaid too!!

Sarah said...

Thank you! I love her too. And thank you! I don't know why it's coming up all weird and distorted though.

Sarah said...

OMG that bar was AMAZING. It was exactly the treat I was looking for and a perfect belated birthday treat.

Thanks, I really love it too! I have to stay off Etsy if I can, it is definitely a dangerous place because there are so many creative and talented people out there!

Thank you! Hugs!

Sarah said...

Thank you, hugs to you too! The scramble was very yummy and the bar was pretty much the best ever.

Hooray for mermaids!

J said...

The Rocky Road bar looks great; it's always nice when a dessert is so big that you have some left over for another day! And such a pretty necklace!

Sarah said...

I know I love having enough for multiple servings! This was a really great treat. Thank you!!