Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Small Haul and Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and had a good weekend! It was a tough week for me (sorry for no post on Friday 😞😳) but I'm back and feeling ok. I have a very small haul for you today along with a few meals I ate. I have decided to try and save some money and eat the staples in my pantry and freezer and just supplement with a few things. Meals will probably be a bit repetitive this week but I'm ok with it. It helps establish a routine I think and it takes the effort of figuring out what the hell I want for dinner out of the equation for me. Anyway, here's what I got and what I've eaten!


Here is my tiny haul! I grabbed some romaine for salads and burrito bowls, grape tomatoes, an avocado, frozen broccoli, Health-Ade Pink Lady Apple kombucha (I've heard amazing things about this flavor!), a few Larabars and of course some stuffed grape leaves.


This looks really sad but it was really good. These were leftovers from our Passover dinner (I took the picture a while ago) and it was my favorite potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts and some asparagus.


This plate of randomness is some mini corn dogs, carrots and some frozen broccoli.


This treat meal was so freaking good. It is a PUMPERNICKEL FREAKING ONION bagel with a ton of tofu spread from the bagel store. Naturally I took off about 2/3 of the cream cheese and saved it for later meals because that is a ridiculous amount on there.


Finally, I decided to resurrect my favorite meal which is the mediterranean platter. I had some carrots, grape tomatoes, stuffed grape leaves and a half of a flatbread with some garlic hummus. It was delicious, as always.

So that is what I have for you! Hopefully Friday I'll have some more fun meals to share with you! Things have been crazy here lately but I'm getting back on track. I hope you are all doing well! 💜


11 comments:

Jennifer said...

That bagel looks sooo yummy!

Beverlee said...

Pumpernickel onion??? Oh man! That bagel would sure solve the dilemma of choosing. When work would provide a dozen bagels in the kitchen, I could never decide. If only pumpernickel everything bagels existed.....:)

J said...

Your Passover leftovers sound delicious, and the Mediterranean platter looks great!

Sarah said...

It was so good!

Sarah said...

OMG it is the best!! Definitely the best of both worlds :) Pumpernickel everything bagels can exist now with the Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning!

Sarah said...

Thank you! The Mediterranean platter is an old favorite but so so good every time.

Beverlee said...

You are so right! ;)

Hillary said...

Pumpernickel onion??? That sounds amazing! Also, I am always totally excited to see the return of your Mediterranean platters!! I love stuffed grape leaves so much!
Hope this week is much better!!

Hillary said...

Also, please let us know how the booch is. That brand is on sale at Natural Grocers but I'm scared to try it because I haven't liked all the booches I've tried and that is an expensive mistake!
That flavor sounds amazing!

Sarah said...

Pumpernickel onion is the best! Stuffed grape leaves are also the best, ha! I missed my Mediterranean platters ;)

Sarah said...

I will definitely let you know! I love apple so much so hopefully it is good!