Friday, April 13, 2018

What I Ate In A Day

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and that you had a great week! Things have been better this week thankfully so I feel like it's all turning around a bit. I have something fun and totally nerdy planned for Sunday so I'll be able to tell you all about it next week as long as it doesn't fall through!

For today's post I have a what I ate in a day post. It was kind of a meh day of eating. My digestion is still off so what has been working for me lately is a filling lunch and dinner and snacky type stuff during the day while I work to fix my digestion. That is what you'll see in this day of eating and I know it probably wasn't enough calorie-wise (although breakfast was pretty calorie dense and so was that Larabar) but it was close enough without me feeling sick.

So anyway, here is what I ate in a day:


For breakfast I had two pieces of Dave's Killer Bread toasted with peanut butter and banana. It was so good, I've been craving it for so long!


During the day I snacked on a huge apple, a huge carrot and a Lemon Larabar. All of it was delicious.


For dinner I had a pretty hefty burrito bowl. It has rice and corn and lettuce and tomato and some avocado. I didn't have any salsa but it definitely would have made it even tastier. It was really delicious though!

So that's all I ate that day. I also had an unpictured decaf coffee which was a delicious treat. I still love the taste of coffee but don't want to get back on the caffeine so I have a decaf every once in a while (I know it still has some caffeine in it which is why I drink it occasionally).

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Toast with peanut butter and banana is one of life's great pleasures!
I have never had a Lara bar! Lemon anything sounds amazing!!
Can't wait to see what you have planned for Sunday!

Sarah said...

It really is one of life's greatest pleasures! I don't know why I don't eat it more often. I really like Larabars as a quick snack and the lemon is definitely one of my top flavors.

Sunday may not end up working out this weekend but hopefully next weekend if I can't swing it!