Friday, April 20, 2018

Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well and that you had a great week! It looks like it is going to be a nice weekend here in New York and I hope you will all be experiencing the same Spring-like weather (finally). Today I am going to show some really great meals I ate this week! I've been trying to be more diligent about eating more fresh foods and also about taking pictures of my meals for you to see. I think I've been doing a better job with both this week!

Anyway, let's check out the eats!


This deliciousness is a big ass bowl of zoodles cooked with sauce, broccoli and some beef less crumbles. I topped with a little bit of shredded vegan cheese and it was so freaking delicious.


I had some of the zoodles left over so I had them for lunch the following day with a salad. Really delicious, filling meal!


This was such a delicious dinner. I had the last of my mini corn dogs with two of my potato cakes and a ginormous carrot. It was really satisfying!


I've been snacking on Larabars a bit this week as well. They were on sale for $1 each so I grabbed a few. I love that they have so few ingredients and their flavor selection is amazing. I highly recommend the mint chip brownie if you have a chocolate craving! It's so good! It would be amazing crumbled into some nice cream as well!


This was clearly not a meal made of fresh foods but I needed a quick lunch to bring to work and I love this tofu scramble every once in a while. I paired it with an apple which I've been loving so much lately. I pretty much eat an apple a day so we'll see if it keeps the Dr. away in the future 😉

This is a pretty good representation of the meals I've been eating this week. I had a lot of repeats so I didn't feel the need to photograph those meals. I hope that you all had a great week and that you have an awesome weekend! I'll see you on Tuesday!


6 comments:

Hillary said...

The next time I get the shredded hash browns from Trader Joe's I'll have to try to make potato cakes.
And your zoodle dish looks amazing!! I need to try a zoodle dish! Did you boil them like pasta?

Bianca said...

OOooh, those zoodles with the cheese look amazing! And I LOVE those corn dogs so much. I have a couple servings left, and I need to eat them!!

J said...

Your zoodle bowl looks great! I really need to try making potato cakes sometime!

Sarah said...

The potato cakes were great! You always have the best dipping sauces too :)

The zoodles were incredible! The texture was actually really great. Nope, I cooked them in a pan with the sauce, broccoli and defrosted crumbles and it worked out perfectly.

Sarah said...

The zoodles were so good! They will definitely be a summer staple! These corn dogs have single handedly changed my mind about hot dogs in general. I used to hate them but I love these!

Sarah said...

The zoodles were soooooo good! Yes, try the potato cakes! They are great!