Friday, May 24, 2019

Day Off

Hey guys! I didn't want to just skip the post so I thought I'd give you a head's up that I don't have anything to share today. I started having tooth pain on Monday and it ended up being an abscess so I have been in excruciating pain all week. I only eat to take my med and it hurt to chew a banana so unfortunately I wasn't able to grab any food pics. I haven't been making any art because it hurt me to move so I just was laying around and trying not to move. I plan on working on some projects this weekend so I should have some to share next week! I also hope to start eating more normal food so I should be back to normal next week as I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 💜

6 comments:

Bianca said...

Awwww, I'm sorry. Tooth pain is the worst!! I hope it gets fixed very, very soon.

Hillary said...

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better!! Tooth pain really is the worst!

J said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth pain, and I hope you feel better soon! <3

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

How awful! Any pain in the mouth is bad but there's a reason they call toothaches "suicide pain." I hope you feel better soon.

Susan said...

Oh no, that sounds awful! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, I hope you are all better soon!

Sarah said...

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it <3 I'm finally on the mend and feeling better!