Friday, May 10, 2019

What I Ate In A Day

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! I was up today at the crack of dawn for an MRI. I had to be at my appointment at 6:30 am so as you can imagine that was really fun. I'm glad that it's done and next week I have some more neurological testing to do. It's exhausting. But other than that things are the same. I'm hoping to get some cleaning done and to spend some time doing some art journaling since it is something I really enjoy. My friend is cleaning out her scrapbooking supplies and she is passing it along to me so I'm really excited about seeing what kind of goodies I'll be getting.

For today's post I took photos of a full day of eating to share. This day was actually a better day of eating with three actual meals. If I eat a salad for lunch I'm ok because they don't stick for too long so I'm usually ok for dinner later. Anyway, here is what I ate in a day!


For breakfast I had a bowl of oats with cinnamon, banana, slivered almonds and some raisins. This is my favorite topping combination for oats and this breakfast was seriously delicious.


For lunch I had a simple salad of granny smith apple, butter lettuce, slivered almonds and some Asian Vinaigrette from Panera.


A little later on I had the rest of the apple as a snack.


For dinner I had this delicious brown meal of Morningstar nuggets and tots. So yummy.

I was so full at the end of the day but all of the meals were so satisfying. Definitely a yummy day of meals. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend, let me know about all of the fun things you are doing! See you on Tuesday 💜

5 comments:

J said...

Good luck with the rest of the testing next week!
Looks like a great day of food! Can't go wrong with tater tots; I had some with my dinner just now, yum!

Hillary said...

Sending good thoughts your way with the testing. It doesn't sound fun at all!
I love a beige meal, especially when it involves tots!!

Unknown said...

I hope you get some clarity and have questions answered from the MRI and appointments. This looks like a delicious day! Nuggets and tots and ketchup always sound like a good idea :))
Ttrockwood

Susan said...

A 6.30am MRI doesn't sound like the best way to start a day, but at least it is out of the way now. I hope it gives you some answers. <3
Your day of eating looks lovely, I love fruit in salad. And I love slivered almonds on all sorts of things as well.
My weekend is almost at an end now, I worked on Saturday and I've been sick, so not the most exciting one. Next weekend will be better!
I wish we lived near each other, I have heaps of scrapbooking stuff that I haven't used in years and am looking to offload. I'd gladly pass it on. Though sounds like you are going to be getting some fun stuff from your friend!

Sarah said...

Julie: Thank you! After tomorrow it should hopefully all be done! Yay for tots!

Hillary: Thanks, I'm a little worried for tomorrow since I can't imagine it'll be comfortable but at least it'll be done. I'm always down for a beige meal, ha!

Ttrockwood: Thank you, me too!

Susan: Thanks, I hope so too! I really like fruit is salads too, it is really delicious and refreshing. I'm sorry you were sick, I hope you are feeling better! Aww that is sweet, I wish we lived closer just so we could hang out! I definitely got a lot of great stuff, I'm excited to start creating more!