Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Aldi Haul

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well. Sorry for the unexpected week long hiatus. I'm preparing to sell art at an event this weekend and I've had tunnel vision on getting prepared for that. I've been working non-stop and forget to eat most days actually. I am only working today for this week as I had a few vacation days to take before the end of the year and this was perfect timing as it allows me to prepare for the event. I've been a bit of a mess so blogging totally slipped my mind but when I headed out to Aldi on Sunday to stock up on a few of my cost effective favs I knew I had to share my haul with you..


I wasn't really going there for produce (I would have gotten apples if they had honeycrisp but I didn't see any) so I just grabbed an Asian Chopped salad kit for my one day of work this week, some asparagus, baby carrots and some tofu cream cheese.


These were random cravings I had. I've been seriously craving cashews and trail mix lately and this trail mix looked so yummy and the chocolate had no milk in it so I grabbed that. The cookies on the bottom are like thin mints so they came home and promptly went into the freezer after I took the picture. I also got veggie chips and snap pea crisps.


You know I always stock up on my chick'n patties when I got. I got three boxes because that's how I roll. These are my primary fake meat of choice, I rarely ever have others in my freezer so I stock up because the price is so good. These seasoned fries were only $1.69 for a bag so I grabbed two of those because why not.


This is a normal amount of dessert hummus to have, right? 😂 We all know I love the brownie batter one and I couldn't resist trying the pumpkin pie and sea salt caramel one! How amazing will the caramel one be with apples and the pumpkin with graham crackers?! I can't wait to try and let you know what I think!

So that is what I have for you today. I will definitely make time to catch up on your posts during my time off this week and I will be back on Friday to share something fun as well. I hope you all have a great week and that you are all well 💚

3 comments:

Susan said...

So. Much. Dessert. Hummus. I look forward to hearing your reports on them.
And I hope everything goes great with your art event!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your show. Hope you have a wonderful time. Nice grocery haul.

J said...

I hope your event goes well! Your haul looks great, especially with all that dessert hummus -- the flavors sound amazing!