Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Hauls!

Hey everyone! I hope that you are well! I can't believe how quickly the weekends fly by now. It's kind of a bummer but I've been enjoying that time so much more now. I especially enjoy any day that I don't have to jump out of bed (that was Saturday this week) because being lazy in bed after I wake up is my favorite thing. Anyway, I am here today with two hauls for you! I went to Trader Joe's for some groceries and I also had a treat yo self moment at the Sweet To Lick Market and grabbed some fun stuff to enjoy!

First up, the Trader Joe's goods:


First up the random grocery/treat items from Trader Joe's. Tots, chick'n tenders, hummus, vegan ranch dip, sourdough bread, sunbutter cups, and Miso ramen cups for quick lunches.


Sesame Crunch Chopped Salad kit, butter lettuce, baby carrots, honeycrisp apples, avocados and grape tomatoes.


Big ol' bag of rolled oats, veggie chips, rice crackers (yay, they're back!) and inner peas.


From the Sweet to Lick Market I ended up with Vegan Rob's Cheddar Puffs, Wayfare Whipped Butter (Doug loved this product!), The Honest Stand Cheddar Syle Dip, some random mini pb sandwich crackers, thai peanut jerky, chocolates with pumpkin spice caramel centers, a 2*fer (vegan twix!!) and some Follow Your Heart American.


I had sampled the cheddar dip the last time I was in the market and knew I'd buy it when I went back. It is DELICIOUS and made from veggies and cashews basically. It's like 25 calories for 2 tablespoons or something. Apparently it makes great mac n cheese too. I may have to give that a try! For now, I'm enjoying it on crackers. I highly recommend this dip, it's amazing!

So that's what I have today! I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I'll be back on Friday with another post 💚

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great hauls! That Cheddar Dip sounds great!

Holly said...

Oh, I have got to try and find some of those 2fers!

Susan said...

That dip sounds amazing!
I have had those PB mini crackers before, and they are pretty great. I hope you enjoy them.
Looks like you got a lot of fun stuff!

Sarah said...

Jennifer: Thanks! OMG the dip is SO GOOD!

Holly: It was so good! If you can find it definitely get it! Although there is only one bar in there, ha!

Susan: The dip was delicious. The crackers were a great little snack too! I'm glad that I decided to have a treat yo self moment!

J said...

Nice haul from Trader Joe's, and hooray for treat yourself goodies; that cheddar dip sounds fantastic!