Saturday, April 25, 2020

Quarantine Eats

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well and that you had a good week and that you are all safe and healthy. Things are moving right along here. I am losing track of days and time but I guess that's all par for the course. I haven't been great about photographing my meals but I guess that's mostly because it's the same over and over. I did photograph a few though and figured I'd pop in and share them with you.


I've been enjoying my simple salads. It feels good to get some fresh veggies in. Hopefully I'll feel more confident in more raw stuff as things start to get better but for now I'm sticking with packaged stuff.


OMG that chocolate cake you guys. It's a chocolate cake with the most rich ganache on top. The cake is not big but it's rich. So delicious and I'm glad I splurged on it!


A wonky mini flatbread pizza, ha! It was very delicious though.


I really wanted a comfort meal so I made myself some of my favorite vegan Chick'n Noodle Soup! I made enough for two meals so I enjoyed the rest the next day for lunch and it was perfect!

So that's all I have for you today. I do have some more fun stuff to share in my next post so definitely stay tuned!!

💚 Stay safe my friends!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like this post covers all the bases - fresh and crunchy, rich and decadent, simple and tasty, comforty and carby!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

That salad looks utterly beautiful, and I would definitely follow it up with a slice of that AMAZING cake.

J said...

Your salad looks so creamy and comforting! That chocolate cake sounds amazing, too! And now I feel like it's time for me to make more chicken noodle soup!

Hillary said...

Yum, that salad looks delicious! I agree, fresh veggies and fruit are so important now. And since it's harder to come by, I notice they taste so good!
OMG, I am so jealous of that cake, it looks perfect!!!

Bianca said...

Yum!!! That soup sounds so comforting. I've been looking for Amy's No Chicken Noodle in cans to stock just in case I get sick, and I can't find it anywhere! I guess I'll have to make my own too. :-) That chocolate cake looks divine.

Sarah said...

Susan: Haha you're right, it does! And it was all super delicious :)

The Student-turned-Doctor: That salad was everything I needed in my life at that moment. The cake was so rich and delicious. IT was a perfect decadent treat.

Julie: Thanks! The salad was delicious and the cake was decadent and delicious. Yes, make the soup, it was so comforting!!

Hillary: The salad was amazing! It really does taste so much better when you go too long without them. I'm practically counting the seconds until watermelon!

Bianca: The soup was so good! Definitely try making your own, especially if you have the Better Than Bouillon base. That stuff is seriously liquid gold.

akülü istif makinası said...

makaslı platform
hidrolik yük asansörü
varil taşıma arabası
istif makinesi
istif makinası