Friday, May 11, 2018

Fun Friday: Funny Vegan Memes

Hey everyone! I hope you are all well and that you had a great week! For those of you that don't know, I am a sucker for a good meme or gif. I think they are the perfect way to punctuate a joke or moment. I saw an awesome thread of vegan memes in a group I'm in on Facebook and thought it would be a really fun idea for a post! There are so many of them but I'll narrow down to some of my favorites 😃

I tried to pick the light-hearted/fun ones. Which ones are your favs?!


That face though 😂


I thought my fellow vegan bloggers could relate to this 😉


This is one of my favorites. Just a simple chart.


I freaking love this one. I think it's hilarious.


Another one of my favs and one of my contributions to that thread 😂 The struggle is real though.


Preach, Elle!


I think this one may annoy people but it made me laugh so hard because this has happened to me before. I have received fruit bowls for birthdays and a can of mixed nuts for an "Easter Basket." 😂


I know you can all relate! I know we have a lot of pro level ingredient checkers here.

I hope you enjoyed this roundup of memes! I know it's a bit different from what I normally post but I thought it would be fun 😃 I'll be back next week with some food. Now that the weather is getting better I'm 100% in summer mode and ready for summer produce and grilled food! Bring on the BBQs (and that corn on the cob!)!

Have a great weekend! Let me know of any fun plans you have!








4 comments:

Beverlee said...

Love those! True dat!

Hillary said...

OMG I love them all! But the very first one is one of my all time faves! Also the making a vegan meal from a non vegan menu!! They're all just so hilarious cause there true!!
I can't believe you got a can of nuts for Easter!!

Sarah said...

Haha right?!

Sarah said...

I know, that face!! I can't, haha! The vegan meal from a non vegan menu made me laugh so hard when I saw it and I had to add it to that thread. Oh yes the can of nuts is one of the funniest things that I can remember. They were like we just didn't know. I don't even celebrate Easter so it was extra funny.