Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Fun Hauls and a Yummy Meal

Hey everyone! I hope all is well! Another Tuesday and another week begins. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Spring is quickly jumping into summer it seems as we are going to hit mid to high 80s a few days this week. I'm loving the warmth and the sunshine and I just hope the sunshine sticks around for a bit. Anyway, I have some hauls to share with you today. The first is a few items I picked up from the Sweet To Lick Market and I also have my Trader Joe's haul. I will also share a meal I've been enjoying a lot lately!



I found a few items I've never found anywhere else at the market and I decided to pick them up. The Vegan Margherita Pizza swirls were such a surprise to find and I heard they sell out quickly so I grabbed some! I also saw some Oatly Chocolate Milk, the Violife Feta cheese and some Organic Fruit Chews. I am probably most excited about the feta, especially because I've heard that it tastes so authentic! I can't wait to show you what I make with it!


I got some produce at Trader Joe's. I grabbed some carrots, parsley, zucchini noodles, chives, avocado, tomato, sweet potato and white potato and some persian cucumbers.


I also grabbed some of the seasonal marshmallows, coconut sugar and some animal crackers because why not.


I have really been loving zucchini noodles with veggie crumbles and sauce lately. It's such a delicious meal that comes together quickly and it does keep me satisfied for a long time. I have the leftovers with me for lunch today. I have a feeling this will likely be a summer staple!

So that's all I have for you today! Stay tuned for a special post on Friday!

Hope you all have a great week!


6 comments:

Hillary said...

I always look everywhere I go for those Amy's swirls and I haven't seen them anywhere. I can't wait to hear how they are! And the oatly milk! I still haven't seen oatly or violife cheese anywhere!
Your zoodles meal looks so amazing!

Bianca said...

I want to try Violife so bad!! I'm just gonna have to break down and order some (but I prob shoulda done that before it started getting hot out so it would ship better). I've never seen the Oatly Milk but I love the packaging and would probably buy just for that reason!

Sarah said...

I was so surprised to see them, I had to grab them! They are good! Definitely better dunked in more sauce but very delicious! They have really amazing, hard to find products! The have the soda flavored kombucha that I can't find anywhere but they only had the root beer which I'm not into! I hope they get the other flavors!

Sarah said...

I hope you can find it! I am so excited about this feta! I hope it's good because I have plans for it ;) The Oatly is so good! It's really creamy and delicious!

Jennifer said...

Those zoodles look really yummy.

Sarah said...

Thanks!