Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Meal Prep and Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope that all is well and Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the Mamas out there! I hope you all enjoyed your day 😀 My weekend was pretty mellow which is always a good thing. Today's post is very random with some minimal meal prep a few meals.


First up for meal prep I made more of my favorite zucchini noodle pasta with sauce, beefless crumbles and broccoli. I'll be bringing these to work on today and tomorrow for lunch.


I pre-baked a giant baked potato which will last for 2 meals for me. I like to pre-bake my potatoes because they take so long and I don't get home from work until after 6 so to wait 45 minutes to an hour for a potato to bake is not ideal, especially because I like to stop eating by 8 because of my acid reflux. Anyway, I definitely recommend pre-baking your potatoes if you are short on time or if you want to bring it to work for lunch!


This was a ridiculous meal of the Amy's pizza swirls (so good you guys!!) and some of the field roast corn dogs. I felt like having an appetizer-y dinner and this was what I had. It was quick and junky and I was ok with that. I love the pizza swirls but would recommend heating up a little extra sauce on the side for dipping (no I didn't dip mine in ketchup, that was obviously for the corn dogs 😉).


This gorgeousness was one of my favorite meals of the week. I mixed up some of the Turkish Market hummus with the vegan feta (you have to try this!) and ate it with some stuffed grape leaves, tomato, carrot and a piece of bread. So freaking good.


I'm sorry for the shitty picture but this was my Mother's Day dinner. We went to my brother's house for dinner and he was so accommodating to me. He decided to do a Mediterranean meal and had a bunch of vegan dips and veggies for an appetizer (I forgot to take a pic now that I'm thinking about it) and then for dinner he got me falafel which the rest of them had non-vegan stuff. I was very appreciative and made this amazing pita wrap with falafel, tomato, cucumber and some tahini sauce. It was delicious and I was so stuffed.

So it's not much but that's what I have for you today! What yummy things have you been eating? I can definitely use some inspiration. Also, I think I'm going to start trying to do some smaller meals a little more often to see if that helps me with my digestion and feeling sick when I eat. I mean if you eat less hopefully I won't feel sick, right? Do any of you eat this way? If so, do you have ideas for the small meals? I'm definitely looking for inspiration!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you on Friday!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I love appetizer meals too! Especially with little things you have to dip! I have been wanting to find those vegan pizza swirls but so far no luck. So nice of your brother!
Although I love to have snack-y meals, I usually do two bigger meals with one smoothie so I'm not much help there. Maybe now that it's warm you can do more smoothies and juices? I've always heard that they help with digestion.

Bianca said...

I still haven't tried those Amy's pizza pinwheels. I need to take care of that as soon as I'm done with Engine 2!! Also, how cool of your brother Falafel is the BEST.

J said...

I definitely want to try the Amy's pizza swirls; they look so good! And how nice of your brother! It's been a while since I've had falafel!

Sarah said...

I love little dippers :) The pizza swirls are great, I hope you can find them! It was very nice of him to think of me and have that option. It was so delicious!

It's weird, smoothies are SO FILLING for me. It takes me hours to drink them too so by the time I finish I would be full and it would be time to eat again. Maybe I'll try a much smaller portion and see how that works.

Sarah said...

Oooh yes, you have to try the pinwheels! So good! It was awesome of him to make the extra effort to make sure I had something. It was appreciated and the falafel was amazing!

Sarah said...

The falafel was so great! And definitely try them, they are great!