Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Transition to High Raw

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend. The bummer about having off Sunday and Monday every week is that you never get three day weekends. It's ok though, it was a relaxing weekend and I was able to transition from finishing up the last of my processed goodies into eating some delicious raw food. Today's post will include the last few meals of eating junky and the first few raw meals that I had.


I had picked up a bag of Eat Nice Vegan Ricotta Ravioli from the vegan market a week or two ago and hadn't eaten it yet. I made the bag and ate it over two days at work. It was REALLY good. I was really glad that I got it and that I was able to enjoy it before my detox started. I had it with some sauce and some shredded vegan mozz.


My last dinner was the last of my mini corn dogs with some random sun chips on the side. Also a very yummy meal.


What better way to start off a mostly raw detox than with a giant bowl of watermelon. It wasn't as sweet as it could have been but it wasn't bad either. I have a ton left and will be enjoying it for a few more breakfasts.


This bowl of cherries was so delicious and so incredibly satisfying. They are by far one of my favorite fruits and I don't get to enjoy them much because of the price but I really enjoyed these.


I also had a bowl of berries and dates. I added the dates to increase the calories in this snack and they were the perfect addition.


I don't know if Larabars are considered raw but they are certainly a good snack option for someone looking to eat clean. It is high calorie and low bulk which is perfect for me. I'll definitely be keeping some of these on hand in case I need a snack!

Those are the meals that I've photographed so far. I am looking forward to showing you more of what I will be eating over the next few weeks. I have some pretty awesome meals planned and I'm hoping that it all works out and that I feel better at the end of the month. I'll definitely be updating you along the way and am always excited to hear of any meal suggestions you may have!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll see you on Friday!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

The watermelon I got at Trader Joe's was the same way, not as sweet as it could have been. But the texture was good which is my main concern. I don't like mealy melons!
The ravioli look so great. Yum ravioli!!!
I can't wait to see what delicious vibrant meals you come up with!

Panty Buns said...

That fruit looks delicious! It's been a while since I've eaten cherries, blackberries and watermelon. Now I'm yearning for some. That Eat Nice Vegan Ricotta Ravioli looks yummy too. I see there's an Eat Nice store within 20 miles of me - the S+S Corner Shop in East Hampton :)

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

Sarah said...

I agree, as long as it isn't mealy I'm ok with it. I'm sure I'm getting the nutritional value as well and it is definitely juicy and hydrating.

The ravioli was awesome! Definitely a great splurge!

So far they have been boring but hopefully as detox slows down it'll get more exciting :)

Sarah said...

The fruit was awesome, especially those cherries! I need to get more! The Ravioli was awesome as well. If you get to that store I definitely recommend trying them! They are a bit pricey but totally worth it.