Friday, September 14, 2018

All The Boring Food (And Ice Cream!)

Hey you guys! Happy Friday! I hope that you have all had a great week. It has been so gloomy here all week, the kind of days where you just want to hang out in bed. I think we are supposed to have the sun come out soon-ish so hopefully that is true! I still have been dealing with a low appetite this week so my meals have been pretty sad but I still took pictures of them to share with you. Hopefully I'll start to get back to normal and have some more interesting things to share with you next week.


Some sad sourdough toast with Earth Balance that I took to work.


I snacked on this fruit bowl all day one day. Some yummy watermelon and crispy grapes. I've been loving grapes lately!


Some Trader Joe's gluten free waffles with every square filled with syrup 😂


This was supposed to be my dessert for our family Rosh Hashanah dinner but I just was too full to eat it. It was sitting in the freezer taunting me so I finally tried a spoonful of it and it was so freaking delicious! The fudge is so rich and the ice cream is so creamy. They really nailed the texture on their ice creams. I've mentioned a million times that there are products that I've tried that are just not worth the hype or the price tag in my opinion but this one is DEFINITELY worth both the hype and the price.

That's all that I have for you today. As I said I hope to have more exciting meals to share next week! I hope that you all enjoy your weekend 💜

6 comments:

Hillary said...

That sourdough toast definitely doesn't look sad to me, it looks delicious!!
I've been loving grapes lately too.
Isn't the Haagen Dazs amazing?! I agree, it is definitely worth the hype!!

J said...

That's awesome about the ice cream; I still haven't tried any vegan Haagen-Dazs yet, but it sounds great!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

That specific non-dairy ice cream is my absolute favorite. You are right: Worth EVERY penny. I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah said...

Aww thanks lol. The grapes have been so good lately, really refreshing!

OMG it is so good! Probably the first vegan product that is truly worth the hype and price tag IMO. I still don't get the Kite Hill and Miyoko's hype.

Sarah said...

I definitely recommend trying it if you can find it. It's really great and totally worth it.

Sarah said...

It's SO GOOD! The fudge swirl bit is seriously incredible. I can't wait until I have the appetite to actually enjoy a serving of it… with vegan sprinkles of course - sprinkles make everything better!

I hope you are feeling ok too <3