Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all doing well! I don't know about you guys but the nasty weather we are having here is so exhausting! It makes me want to make a huge cup of tea and just hang out in bed and watch all of the YouTube. Which is kind of what I did this weekend. I didn't have much of an appetite so I didn't have a ton of meals but the ones I did have were great. It was also Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) this weekend so I finally got a picture of what I had for our holiday dinner! I'm pretty sure in all of my years blogging I've never taken a picture of that!

Anyway, enough chatting, let's check out some yummy meals.


On Sunday I decided to treat myself to these beautiful, fresh veggie rolls. All of this for $6.49. It was so good.


Here is my holiday dinner. I couldn't finish it because I wasn't feeling great but the meals was so delicious. I had some Gardein crispy tenders, asparagus, broccoli, my favorite roasted potatoes and some pickles.


The following night I had some leftover potatoes and some of the tempura cauliflower from Trader Joe's. So delicious!


I don't have a source link because my friend sent this to me but all of my fellow Beauty and the Beast fans, how freaking funny is this?! 😂

OMG MEEEEEEE. Those are my favorite 5 words to use hahahahaaha 😂

I hope you all enjoyed this quick post. I'll see you back here on Friday for some more fun <3

6 comments:

Hillary said...

What do you use to roast your potatoes? They look incredible. I know you've mentioned it before but I forgot.
I love the memes!!

Sarah said...

I use French Dressing! You just coat the potatoes in dressing and add a little salt, pepper and garlic powder. It's SO GOOD.

Hahaha I love memes so much.

J said...

Your holiday dinner looks amazing; I really need to try those roasted potatoes sometime!

Sarah said...

Thank you! It was so delicious! And the part that I liked best was that my family had the same exact dinner minus the "protein" part of it.

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

L'shana tovah! I'm sorry you're not feeling well but I agree that those potatoes look amazing and I hope they helped.

Sarah said...

L'Shana Tovah!!! Thank you! The potatoes were delicious, I definitely recommend them when you are feeling up to it. It's so easy to make and you can make a big batch and have leftovers!