Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone! I hope that you are well and that you all had a great weekend! Mine was really nice, I had a good combination of productivity and relaxation and a really good therapy session so I'm heading into the week feeling pretty good. I did the best I could to photograph some meals for you and as you'll be able to see I've been eating some pretty yummy stuff.


I had a yummy hummus plate for lunch the other day. I cut up a really good roma tomato, had some stuffed grape leaves (of course), a little Violife vegan feta (I only ate half of that little brick, that stuff is rich!) and some delicious hummus from the Turkish market.


While it is a sad thing that we are at the tail end of watermelon season I am pretty excited for HONEYCRISPS!!! Yeeeeesssss! This delicious dinner was a simple Boca Burger, a honey crisp apple and some chips. So good.


Sometimes you just need some chocolate and Justin's is there to help a girl out.


A bialy toasted with melty tofutti. Yum.


It's been a while since I posted a bento! I put this one together for lunch today and it is just some tomato and stuffed grape leaves with hummus and another honey crisp apple. I think this will be a great combination.

That's all I have for today! I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I'll be back on Friday with some more delicious meals!

6 comments:

Bianca said...

Mmmm. I need to find that Violife feta! Our Whole Foods has the parm (love it!) and some slices (haven't tried yet). MUST HAVE FETA!

Hillary said...

I meant to get stuffed grape leaves at Trader Joe's and I forgot. Now I soooo regret that!
It's so funny that you posted a Bento lunch. I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen a Bento lunch from you in awhile! Hummus, grape leaves and Bento!! All is right in the world!

J said...

Your meals look great, and hooray for honeycrisp apples!

Sarah said...

The feta is amazing!! The parm is next on my must try list, I've heard it's so good!! Hope you can find the feta!

Sarah said...

That's so funny! Yeah I was missing my bento, hummus and stuffed grape leaves and it was time to correct it ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you! OMG I know, the honeycrisps are already amazing!