Tuesday, September 4, 2018

So. Much. Watermelon.

Hey guys! I hope that all is well! I have to say that everyone is doing just an awesome job with their MoFo posts! I'm sad that I missed the boat this year. I definitely have MoFo FOMO but there is always next year! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend. Mine was a regular weekend (the joy of having a Sunday-Monday weekend) but it was pretty good.

I wasn't able to get a ton of pictures but you'll see a common theme among the three that I did take. I'm sure you can guess from the title what it is. Also, you can see that my indecisiveness has just reached a point where I'll put whatever I want together for a meal whether it goes together or not 😂 I have to say I did enjoy every one of these meals as random as they were.


This isn't a random meal and it was absolutely delicious. Avocado toast on sourdough with some watermelon.


Random meal number 1: Tempura cauliflower with watermelon and corn. I know, weird. But delicious.


Another dish with the same color palette but slightly different. More corn, more watermelon and some longboard style dry roasted potatoes. OMG you guys, this was delicious! I learned about this style of potato from Vegan Peace and I loved it!

So those are the meals I have to share today! I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I'll see you back here on Friday! 

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Random meals are the BEST!!!
I just scored a personal seedless watermelon on clearance for $.99! Summer isn't over yet!

J said...

Hooray for watermelon! And those potatoes look perfect!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

I say, eat what you want! It has corn! And potatoes! And cauliflower! And avocados! How can that be bad?

Sarah said...

I know! These have been some of my favorite meals so I'm all about the random meals.

Hooray for watermelon! I agree, summer isn't over yet and I'm going to continue to cram as much watermelon in my face as possible! ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you! The potatoes were amazing and watermelon is always the best.

Sarah said...

Yes, I agree!!! I'm all about all of these foods and I'll continue to make and enjoy some super random meals ;)