Friday, September 7, 2018

This and That

Hey everyone! I hope that all is well and that you all had a great week. I don't have a ton to share with you but I figured a little is better than nothing. It's been really busy and I didn't get a ton of pictures but the two meals that I did photograph were pretty amazing. I also have a few more memes to share with you. I love memes, they always make me smile 😊


I was out running some errands before work one day and decided to pick up a delicious plain bagel with scallion tofutti for breakfast. It was so yummy. I'm seriously so spoiled living in NY because we definitely have the best bagels.


Yet another salad. This one has baby lettuces and some cute up gardein crispy tenders and Just Ranch. Super delicious!


I grabbed this from a Facebook group that I'm in so I don't have a source credit but it is so funny.


I loved this one so much. Me in high school 😂

Sorry for the short post! I hope to be able to capture more meals for you guys for next week! I hope you all have an wonderful weekend and I've been loving all of your MoFo posts!

8 comments:

Hillary said...

A bagel with scallion toffuti cream cheese sounds so amazing to me. I always loved onion bagels with cream cheese so that sounds right up my alley!
OMG I love the memes, they both made me LOL! That was me in high school too, and it's kind of me now as well!

Jennifer said...

*sigh* oh korn XD

J said...

Your salads always look so good!

Sarah said...

Hahah right?! It brings me back to high school :D

Sarah said...

Thank you! they are delicious!

Sarah said...

I'm so happy to have this option when I need a breakfast on the go! The make amazing scallion tofutti too.

I love the memes too! I'm going to try and include some a little more often because I know they are really great for making people smile :)

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

I've cut up the chick'n patties for salad but not the crispy tenders--I'll have to try that sometime.

Sarah said...

Definitely give it a try! It's so good!