Friday, October 26, 2018

Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone!! I hope that you are all doing well. Today's post will be short but I managed to take a few pictures of things I've been eating through the week.


Up first is this incredibly weird ass meal. I wanted some tots and was going to have some baby carrots with them. They were still within the use by date but they were so slimy. Like disgustingly slimy and just touching one grossed me out. I was tired and annoyed so I just cut up an apple to have with them. It was good but just a weird combination.


I had one of these quick McDougall's soup cups for lunch at work one day. I like these for a quick grab and go meal. It's made with rice noodles and is gluten free.


This was such a good breakfast! One day I decided I just wanted some fruit with peanut butter for breakfast and it was delicious. As you can see I opted for crunchy peanut butter and it was definitely a good decision.


Finally I have some brown rice sushi rolls. They are still really good but now that the price is $7.49 it will definitely be a once in a while treat rather than a weekly or biweekly meal.

That's all I have for you today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I've had that happen with baby carrots so often! It's the worst, it turns me off carrots!
I've been having fruit with peanut butter myself when I get those serious sugar cravings!!
I love the Dr. McDougall's soups, I'll have to look for that flavor!
What a bummer that the sushi price went up!!

Bianca said...

Hahaha, tots and apple slices! Love it!! And that crunchy PB is calling me!

Sarah said...

It really does turn you off from carrots. I think it's because of the water that they put in the bag. I prefer regular carrots anyway so I'll probably just go that route in the future.

Fruit with peanut butter is so good and I don't know why I don't eat it more often. That is my favorite McDougall's soup and I agree, the sushi price makes it no longer worth it. Wah!

Sarah said...

OMG such a ridiculous combination, ha! It was good but as I looked at the plate I was like really? The crunch pb is so good!