Friday, April 19, 2019

Quickie Post

Hey everyone! I hope that all is well! Here we are approaching another weekend, hooray! We made it through another week. This weekend will be packed full of holiday festivities (we celebrate both Passover and Easter) plus it is my mom's birthday so it'll definitely be busy. I'm glad I have Monday off because I'm sure I'll be exhausted after all of it. The migraine is still hanging in there and my body pain is pretty brutal too so hopefully I'll get through everything without feeling too awful.

Today's post is going to be short because I didn't really take too many pictures. I basically have a lunch, a snack and a dinner. I figured it was better than nothing so here we go!


So for lunch yesterday I had a peanut butter sandwich (I wish I liked pb & j because it is so dry but still so good) with a large honeycrisp apple.


As a snack I had one of the Thai Peanut Primal Strips and it was delicious. I love these things.


Dinner was super random. I had some mini corn dogs and some bow tie pasta with some Earth Balance. I really wanted corn instead of the pasta but I didn't have any so this was kind of a last minute substitute. I'm not really a fan of pasta so I rarely eat it but I did enjoy this meal!

OK so that's what I have for you today. I hope that you all enjoy the weekend, whether you celebrate or not. I'll see you back here on Tuesday with some sort of budget grocery haul and definitely some veggies. My body needs them really badly right now!

4 comments:

J said...

I hope you have a wonderful, festive weekend and that you'll feel better! Those Primal Strips are so good, and I need to get the corn dogs again sometime; they were so fun!

Hillary said...

Back in my gluten full days I used to love plain pasta with some vegan butter, nooch and salt and pepper. Those three ingredients are great for plain rice too!
I really hope you start feeling better. That sounds really terrible.
I wonder if adding a little turmeric to your food, or even taking a turmeric supplement might help?

Susan said...

I hope the weekend was kind to you. <3

Sarah said...

Julie: Thank you! I LOVE those primal strips, they are so good and a great, quick snack. The corn dogs definitely are fun!

Hillary: That is my favorite way to eat pasta when I do eat it. I also love a really fresh pomodoro sauce. Thank you. I have always wanted to try turmeric as an anti inflammatory but I'm not a huge fan of the flavor. I've considered a supplement too but I am always weary of doses and not being sure exactly how much to take. I'll do a little more research though.

Susan: Thank you! <3