Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Random Stuff I Ate

Hey you guys! I hope that all is well. I am finally back home and getting back to normal. The stuff I have to share today is super random but I figured it was better than nothing 😀 I had a really nice relaxing weekend with lots of fuzzy snuggles with the fur babies that don't make me sick with allergies. I am still super tired because I never sleep much while I'm there and I had to take my aunt to physical therapy today at 7:30 am so I'm hoping I'll be able to lounge a little in the morning tomorrow. Other than that things are still pretty much the same!


It was nice and warm this weekend so I decided to treat myself to a bubble tea. I got my usual Peach Green Tea with bob a and 50% sweetness and it was delicious.


This was a totally random meal. I couldn't decide so I had a little it of everything 😂 I had some mini corn dogs, Morningstar nuggets, some veggie straws and grapes. This was really delicious and just the random meal I wanted. The grapes were perfectly crisp and sweet too, super refreshing!


As I mentioned earlier I took my aunt to physical therapy today. I had to be out of the house at 6:50 am so I decided not to worry about breakfast and that I would treat myself to a bagel with tofu spread and that's what I did. It was delicious as always. I think this is going to be a weekly treat since I'll be taking her at 7:30am for the next two weeks as well and the thought of getting up any earlier sucks lol.


It was chilly today so I decided to use a Starbucks gift card I had since the holidays to get a hot drink. My go to Starbucks drink is a tall soy hazelnut latte and it is so good. I'm glad I stopped to pick one up!


I was not able to take too many pictures of the fur babies but I got this hilarious picture of TJ lounging on my tummy. He loves to crawl right up on me and snuggle and I am always here for it. Normally he is on his tummy but this time he was on his back and I thought it was too precious not to capture!

So that's all I have today! I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm trying to figure out my budget to see how much grocery money I have to play with in the future. I am going to be eating out of my pantry this week because it's just too tight right now. Hopefully I'll get some interesting meals going so I can share them with you on Friday!

Have a great week and I'll see you in a few days! 💜

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a relaxing weekend, i hope your flare is greatly diminished if not completely gone yet. Would a lunch smoothie or soup work for you? I know if I don’t eat between breakfast and dinner my energy takes a huge nose dive.
And that’s what i call a “snacky plate” dinner! Haha, big fan of the genre myself.

I never get bubble tea, i could just take it or leave it (however fancy coffee is a different story!), my sister and nephew were just here visiting for a few days and he loooooves bubble tea. I also took them for korean desserts at Grace Street in Ktown which has some great vegan desserts too (!!) definitely check them out next time you need a treat in the city- it’s fairly close to penn station
Ttrockwood

Hillary said...

I agree with Ttrockwood, I love a snacky plate!!!Sometimes you need variety.
I usually eat only two meals a day myself. I find when I eat more I'm a little uncomfortable too.
There's no way you couldn't share that picture of T.J.!!
I hope you're feeling better. And I can't wait to see what meals you come up with. Some of my best mmeals have come from a pantry purge!!

Sarah said...

Ttrockwood: Thank you! Unfortunately I'm still in a flare. I'm debating going to a neurologist just to have another checkup because it just doesn't feel right. I may just try to have an apple with almond butter as "lunch" so I'm at least eating something and I can have some energy for the afternoon. Haha yes, a snacky plate indeed! It was a lot but it was so good! Bubble tea is a fun treat for me, I think it's just fun! Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely have to check it out!

Hillary: Snacky plates are the best, especially when you are indecisive like me! I'm wondering if trying smaller meals will help. Like maybe if I have a bagel for breakfast just eat half for breakfast and half for lunch? That way I at least have energy for the afternoon? I don't know, it's annoying, ha! OMG ISN'T HE THE CUTEST?! He is the best snuggle buddy ever. Thank you so much and yeah I'm looking forward to getting into the pantry and seeing what I can come up with!

Susan said...

TJ is so cute! And that bagel, I am glad to see that they are not skimping on the filling.
That sucks that you are having so much trouble with your digestion at the moment, I'm sorry.

Susan said...

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

-> This extra special message has been written for you by Lucy the kitten who is my current colleague at work. ;)

Sarah said...

Susan: Isn't he adorable!!!?? The bagel was so good and NY bagel shops never skimp on the filling ;)

Lucy the Kitty: HI!!!!!!

J said...

Your random meal looks so fun, and I hope your digestion gets better soon! Oh my goodness, TJ is so cute; I'm glad you got lots of snuggles!

Sarah said...

Julie: Thanks! It was a yummy meal for sure but a bit heavy, lol. Isn't he adorable?! He gives the best snuggles, he just climbs right up and makes himself comfy on my tummy and I love every second of it!