Friday, September 13, 2019

More Randomness

Hey everyone! I hope that you are well! It is Friday and we made it through another week (well, just about)! This week has been hectic again and my post today will reflect that. I have some very sad snacky type things to share. I wasn't really prepared this week and didn't really meal plan or prep so I was scrambling and it definitely taught me that I need to think about it in advance and get my life together, ha. I will be going grocery shopping this weekend and I will be planning and prepping so my meals should be so much better next week.

Anyway, here some random stuff I've been eating (mostly snacks).


One night toward the end of the week I was hungry, low on patience, ingredients and time so I made a delicious personal flatbread pizza and it was delicious. Just the comfort meal I wanted at that point.


I've been snacking on some delicious grapes as well. Fruit is seriously one of my favorite snacks.


I have some of these veggie straws in my desk in case I need an afternoon snack. I have an early lunch time so it's nice to have something around in case I get a little hungry later on.


I've been eating a banana with some almond butter for breakfast and have been enjoying it a lot. This one is a little green so I put it in a paper bag and it was good to go in the morning!

So there you have it. I am looking forward to regrouping over the weekend and getting some groceries and meal prepping. I will feel so much more confident going into my week if I am prepared and ready to go. I am also hoping to get a little art time in this weekend. It is my happy place and I've been missing it so hopefully I'll have some pieces to share with you next week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 💚

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Sometimes snacky meals are the best! The personal flatbread pizza looks great to me!!
I've been loving grapes too. I got some of the biggest green grapes I've ever seen at Sprouts and they are so good.
I hope you have a wonderful, restful and artsy weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pizza looks awesome. Give yourself a break!! New jobs are super hard. Hope you get some rest and fun this weekend. 💙💙

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

I waffle between the reality that my weeks go so much better when I prep for them and rebelling against prepping! But I'm sure you'll get into your groove. Be kind to yourself!

J said...

Your personal pizza looks so good, and the banana and almond butter sounds like a lovely combination! I hope you have a restful weekend, and good luck with meal prep and your art!

Susan said...

I hope you get a restful weekend.
Your flatbread pizzas always look so good and so cheesy!