Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Stuff I Ate

You guuuuuuyyyysssss!!!! 2 and a half weeks after this car fiasco started it is OVER. After an incredibly disastrous visit to a shady dealership exactly one week ago I decided I just couldn't deal with the search for a pre-owned vehicle and made the decision to lease and I couldn't be happier with that decision. I picked up my car last night and I FREAKING LOVE IT. I've never driven a brand new car before and it is a little intimidating but I am so happy I went in this direction and that this is over. I could never have anticipated how stressful and anxiety inducing this was going to be and I'm so glad I'm past it.

With that said, this week has been pretty underwhelming meal-wise but I'm going to share the stuff I was able to photograph anyway.


This was probably my favorite meal of the week. It was simple but so delicious and I was happy to have avocado toast back in my life. The grapes were refreshing and so good.


We celebrated my niece's 8th (OMG!!!!!) birthday last week and I ended up with this giant plate of pasta with garlic and olive oil and broccoli. It was delicious but as you all know I'm not a big pasta person generally and this portion was HUGE so it lasted for 3 meals for me. 


For a quick breakfast at work I brought a piece of the Trader Joe's vegan banana bread and a pear. It was really good and a great quick meal on the go.


My super random meal of the week was some of the Trader Joe's gyoza (OMG I'M ADDICTED TO THESE!!!!) and a pear. Random combo but still a great meal.


I picked up one of these instant miso ramen cups from Trader Joe's as a quick work lunch when I don't have time to make it and today is that day. I'm going to give it a try for lunch today and I'll definitely let you know how it is.

So that's what I have for you today! I hope that you all have a great week and a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!

10 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so happy you got a car! I've heard from many people that leasing is the way to go!What kind of car did you get?
I love their gyoza too. And such a great price!!
OMG I can't believe your niece is eight!!!!!!!!

Panty Buns said...

Big smiles that you're enjoying a brand new set of wheels! :D
Your munchies this week look super yummy! I'm getting hungry just looking at them!

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

I'd be intimidated by a new car, too! I hope you have many pleasant times with it. Congratulations!

Who doesn't love avocado toast?

Sarah said...

Thank you! I'm so thrilled with it. It's a Honda Civic and it's perfect for me.

I know! Where has the time gone?!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much!!!

Sarah said...

Thank you! I am sure I will get used to it :)

Right?! It is the best!

J said...

I'm so glad you finally found a great car for yourself! Looks like some tasty meals, too!

Jennifer said...

gyoza and a pear sounds like a great combo ^__^

Glad you got everything settled with your car. Buying cars suck.

Sarah said...

Thank you! I love the car, I'm so happy with it! The meals were so yummy!

Sarah said...

I definitely enjoyed the meal. I have simple tastes and can be incredibly lazy/exhausted, ha!

Thanks, I'm so relieved! It was such a nightmare.