Friday, November 2, 2018

What I Ate in a Day #Whatever

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well and had a great Halloween! I met up with my family to go trick or treating with my niece for a little bit and it was fun to see her in her cute Zombie Cheerleader costume. Otherwise it was fairly uneventful. Did you guys do anything fun?

For today I have a what I ate in a day post! I didn't feel like going back and seeing how many I've done so far to properly number it, hence #Whatever 😂 For this day I just ate three regular meals. I keep going back and forth between three normal meals and 5 small meals. I'm still working on my digestion (which I actually found out is likely fibromyalgia related) and no matter what I do I seem to feel sick by the end of the day. Maybe I should try doing a larger breakfast and lunch and have a light dinner? That might help anyway so my body doesn't have to work so hard to digest at night. I'll figure it out… I'm just thinking "out loud" for now 😂

Anyway, this is what I ate in a day!


For breakfast I had 2 bananas with some crunchy peanut butter. Super delicious and also really filling.


For lunch I grabbed some broccoli and rice from the deli next door. Also delicious.


For dinner I ended up making a vegan chick'n caesar salad and tots again. I ran out of the Morningstar Chick'n so I decided to soak some soy curls in some Not Chicken broth to see if that would work out. It was ok but the Morningstar is definitely better for salads. The soy curls are great for soup and I'm sure they are awesome for stir fries when topped with a delicious sauce. Anyway, the meal was still super delicious.


I saw this meme and had to share it with you. I laughed so hard, I love it so much 😂 

So that's what I have for you today! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday!!


10 comments:

Bianca said...

Now that I'm all up on this fruit kick, that banana & nut butter breakfast sounds awesome! :-) I'm eating so many bananas these days!

My BFF Sheridan deals with fibromyalgia too! She's also in the process of playing with her diet to find things that make her feel better.

Hillary said...

I love the banana peanut butter combo! I've been having a lot more fruit and peanut butter myself. Sometimes for dessert!
Yum, I'm really loving the tots and salad combo!!!

Sarah said...

The breakfast was simple but so delicious. I always forget how filling bananas are too. Your fruit meals and snacks always look so yummy!

Oh man I so sorry that she has to deal with this too. If she finds anything that works for her I would love to know! I will definitely keep sharing things that I find!

Sarah said...

I have been loving it too! I feel like it would be so good on the B Free bread too.

I'm loving that combo too! It's become a simple staple meal for me and I am really enjoying it!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

I went to look at the ingredients for the Morningstar chicken strips and am pleasantly surprised to find that they're vegan! I have been betrayed by so many Morningstar products. Usually these days I use Beyond Chicken, but I may need to try the Morningstar out soon.

Sorry you're having trouble figuring out how to feel better. I hope you can find a good balance soon.

Panty Buns said...

That food looks extremely delicious! Now I'm going to have to stop blog commenting to eat a banana and an avocado (glad I have them handy). That meme is hilarious. I LOVE broccoli. It would take phenomenal self control to eat just one and one only of those tiny florets. No, I didn't do anything fun for Halloween other than finally do a new blog post (only my second post of the year).

Sarah said...

Yes, it says vegan right on the package! I think that they try to label their vegan products now. I agree it is so disappointing when you find out a product isn't vegan because they changed recipes but these strips are great and pretty reasonably priced comparatively speaking. I get the "family sized" bag for $5.49 and I get quite a few servings out of it.

Thank you <3

Sarah said...

Thank you so much! I hope you were able to satisfy your hunger :) I'm glad you liked the meme, I thought it was hilarious and while we may enjoy broccoli I'm sure the kiddos wouldn't be as enthused, ha!

J said...

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with your digestion, and good luck figuring out what works for you! Your salad and tater tots combination is always so appealing to me!

Sarah said...

Thank you!