Friday, July 12, 2019

More Stuff I Ate

Hey everyone. I hope you are all well. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your continued support. This has been the worst thing I've ever gone through and I'm still struggling a lot and I know it will be a struggle for a long time. This is going to be another short post because I haven't photographed much this week but I do have a few things to share.


Someone kindly gifted me with a Starbucks gift card for helping them out with something so I treated myself to a grande iced hazelnut latte with soy milk. This is my go to Starbucks drink and I love it.


Some pita chips with hummus.


Yummy summer peaches.


My weekly pumpernickel bagel with tofutti spread. Just as delicious as always.

That's all I have for you today. I didn't even think I'd get a post out so I'm glad that I was at least able to get something up for you guys. I'm just trying to hold on until Monday when I have therapy. I don't have weekend plans yet but I'm hoping to get my MoFo plan sorted out so I can sign up for it. I think that would be a good distraction for me during August so I just need to figure out my theme and start planning so I can get ahead a little. 

Thanks again for all of your continued support 💚 I hope you all have a great weekend and I'm still open to more MoFo suggestions if you have any (I will likely incorporate more than one "theme" so I definitely have all the other ones in mind already!). See you Tuesday.

5 comments:

J said...

I haven't had pita chips with hummus in a while, and those peaches look so good, too!
Hmm, some more brainstorming for MoFo themes -- maybe cooking with seasonal produce? Or are there any traditional Long Island foods you could easily veganize?
I think that's a great idea to incorporate multiple themes; some years I've done weekly themes, which was more manageable than one big theme.
I hope your therapy goes well on Monday <3

Hillary said...

I'm going to Sprouts tomorrow, and they have peaches and nectarines on sale. I'm going to buy ALL the produce! Ha!
Your coffee looks so good! I actually had an iced Americano today with coconut milk and it was so yum!
I hope therapy helps a little, and I hope you have a good weekend!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

Holding on just until therapy and trying to find distractions are both good ideas. I'm glad you have been able to let others support you.

I'm with Julie on pita chips and hummus--I haven't had them in quite a while but I love them--and peaches are some of the best parts of this time of year!

I'm pretty sure I know the direction I'm going with Vegan MoFo but I'm trying to find a phrase that encompasses it as a theme. But maybe I'll just have most posts fit a theme and let the others fall wherever. I think whatever makes sense to you is a good idea--what I like about Vegan MoFo, rather than just the themes or whatever, is the sense of community.

Susan said...

Those peaches look so good and juicy!

Distraction is good. Things work differently for everyone, but I do find organising or planning things to be helpful for short bursts, so hopefully MoFo planning will be a nice activity to focus on. I am doing MoFo planning today as well!
One more day closer to therapy, I hope it is helpful. Therapists and therapy are wonderful and so important.

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone <3 I've been working on MoFo planning and I'm excited about it although I know it'll be a lot of work. I'll be sharing some details on Tuesday! One more day until therapy, ha! Thanks as always for your support, it means so much to me.