Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Stuff I Ate and Some Art

Hey everyone. I hope you are all well and had a nice weekend. Truthfully this is going to be a short post because I'm just not feeling chatty today. I am trying really hard to stay strong but it's getting more and more difficult every day. I feel myself crumbling. I miss him more than I can describe. I'm just really struggling to come to terms with the reality of all of this and that I'm never going to see him again. I just wish this was all a bad dream

That said, I'm just going to share a few meals and a new art piece with you.


Homemade Chick'n Parm sandwich with curly fries.


Finally got some cherries.


Another chick'n parm pizza.


Roasted veggie salad with hummus instead of dressing.


Probably one of my favorite pieces so far with some really difficult lessons I've had to learn recently.



Thanks for reading 💚 I'll be back Friday with something… not sure what yet. Have a good week.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm sorry you're struggling. I wish this was all a bad dream too.
On the plus your food looks amazing. I'm jealous of the curly fries, seasoned curly fries are one of life's great pleasures!!
Those cherries are gorgeous. I bought cherries from Sprouts about a month ago, and they were so awful I gave most of them to the squirrels!!
I really, really love that piece. I think it's my favorite of all you've shown.
I hope the week gets better.

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

Curly fries! Cherries! I'm glad you're seizing some of the good. I love both of those things.

Grief is an ebb and flow; I'm sorry you're at an ebb right now. It would be so much better if this catastrophe was a bad dream. Hang in there.

Susan said...

Grief is never linear, it comes and goes and sneaks up and knocks the air out of your lungs. If only it was a nightmare. <3

The food looks amazing though. I love cherries so much! And pizza. And curly fries.
And a very beautiful art piece.

J said...

I'm glad that you have been able to make some good food and continue with your art even though you are struggling; I hope your week has been getting better <3

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone <3 I'm still struggling big time but I'll get through it. I appreciate all of your continued support.