Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Vegan MoFo 2019: Even More Stuff I Ate!


Hello again my friends! I hope you are all well today! As you can tell by the title of this post, today we are doing the wrap up of stuff I ate this week.


I had another chick'n parmesan sandwich (in my pre vegan days I used to eat the chicken parmesan sandwich from Burger King that would be offered every once in a while and I loved it - gross I know… this has been my ridiculously lazy effort to recreate it so many years later) and tried to balance that (I mean honestly, so ridiculous ha!) with some amazing, crispy grapes and some baby carrots.


I made another batch of The Viet Vegan's Tteokbokki and it was amazing, of course! I added some soft tofu to it this time and a half of a bag of rice cakes made three meals for me. I never realized how filling these rice cakes are!!


Of course I have my obligatory weekly pumpernickel bagel with tofu spread 😍


I didn't eat all of this watermelon in one sitting but oh man did I enjoy it every time! It was a perfectly sweet and juicy watermelon!


Sometimes ladies have chocolate cravings and I just happened to have one over the past few days πŸ˜‚This Haagen-Dazs ice cream was on sale for less than $3 so how could I resist?! I may or may not have an extra pint in the freezer πŸ˜‰

So that's some stuff I've been eating pver the past few days! I know, kind of junky but whatever. 

Fun news! I'm going to be house/pet sitting for my brother and his family next week so it'll be nice to have a lot of space and an air fryer to use! I'm planning on doing some major healthy meal prep while I'm there (the new addition of a husky pup will make my time in the morning very limited) and I'm looking forward to sharing that with you next week!

Have a great day!πŸ’š




7 comments:

J said...

The chick'n parm sandwich looks so good, and now I'm craving some watermelon! The ice cream sounds fantastic, too! That's awesome that you'll get to use the air fryer, and I'm sure the husky pup will keep you quite busy, haha!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy housesitting!! Pics of husky pup would be amazing.
πŸ’™πŸ’™

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

That is my absolute favorite ice cream! I snap it up whenever it goes on sale...and I usually buy two pints.

Sarah said...

Julie: Thanks, the sandwich is my favorite! So good and so easy. The watermelon was amazing, I was so happy! I'm really excited about air fryer adventures!

Anonymous: Thanks! I will certainly do my best to share pics of Stella with you!

The Student-turned-Doctor: It's so good! I was so glad it was on sale and I definitely grabbed 2 pints ;)

Susan said...

Have fun with the puppy! And with the air-fryer!
The watermelon looks so good. One of the things that makes hot weather a little less to bear is sweet, juicy, cold watermelon.

Sarah said...

Susan: Thanks, I definitely will! The watermelon was delicious and definitely perfect for the warm summer days!

Jennifer said...

$3 ice cream! Yes please!