Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Vegan MoFo 2019: Stuff I Ate


Hi friends! We are getting close to the end here! It's so crazy how this month has gone so quickly. I'm so damn proud of myself for keeping to my schedule and that I haven't missed an intended post. Yay!

Today I have another stuff I ate post. These wrap ups have been fun and hopefully it will motivate me to start being a little more creative and to get some more fresh food on my plate. Anyway, for the last time this MoFo, let's check out some delicious food I've been eating! Sorry that the lighting gets crappy, it's not ideal at my brother's house.


Chick'n patty sandwich with ketchup because I'm a basic bitch. Seasoned fries because I'm a spicy queen. 😂


My obligatory pumpernickel bagel with entirely too much tofu spread.


I decided to partake in Sushi Wednesday for the first time in a while! Really fresh, delicious sushi for $5.00! Can't beat it!


You know that I will eat watermelon until the last possible second. So delicious.


I had time to properly toast my breakfast sandwich and figured I would take a picture of it all prepared and pretty looking. I had it with some watermelon. This was a delicious breakfast!


As you saw in my meal prep post, I've been eating this at work and will continue to through the end of the week (my last day is Friday! Ah!). It's a really tasty meal and I'm glad that I took the time to prep it!

So that's some stuff I've eaten since my last Stuff I Ate post. As you can tell I've been eating lots of yummy stuff! I am really loving the air fried broccoli, cauliflower and tofu! So good!

💚





6 comments:

J said...

The sushi looks wonderful and your breakfast sounds perfectly delicious! That's awesome that you got such good use out of the air fryer!

Susan said...

Ooohhh... you toasted it! In a toaster oven?
If loving ketchup on things makes you a basic bitch, then I'm a basic bitch right along with you. ;)

Hillary said...

Ha ha, i think I'm a little bit basic bitch and a little bit spicy queen myself!!
I think I would love that bagel shop because back in my gluten days I used to love love LOVE cream cheese and then vegan cream cheese. The more the merrier!!!!
Your breakfast sandwich is giving me the drools!! What a great breakfast!
Friday is going to be the best day ever!!!

Sarah said...

Julie: I'm so impressed with their sushi. It's amazingly fresh and delicious for $5 grocery store sushi! I LOVE the air fryer!

Susan: Yes, I used the toaster oven! Usually it is defrosted a bit by the time I get to work and pop it in the microwave. Yes ketchup love!!

Hillary: Haha yes basic bitch/spicy queen! OMG the bagel is always so good, you'd love it. The breakfast sandwich was a great solution, I'm really glad I made it. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!

The Student-turned-Doctor said...

Congratulations! You've worked hard on these posts!

I love breakfast sandwiches. Yours looks so good!

Sarah said...

The Student-turned-Doctor: Thank you!! It has certainly be a labor of love but I'm so happy I did it. It will be nice to take a break though, ha! Thanks, the breakfast sandwich was so good! One day I'll add some Vegan Egg to it too and make it super authentic.